This symposium aims to be a reunion for researchers that are contributing to the development of
new techniques and applications for quantitative systems.
Topics of interest iclude (but are not limited to):
- Probabilistic, stochastic, hybrid, real-time, higher-order, and quantum languages;
- Structural operational semantics for quantitative systems;
- Behavioral distances;
- Logics for quantitative systems and model checking;
- Software tools to support the quantitative specification, analysis, and verification of systems;
- Performance evaluation models;
- Quantitative mobile networks;
- Quantitative models for biological systems, membrane computing and biochemical networks.
Presentation of papers already presented at workshop or conferences, original contributions and works in progress are all welcome.